By Oregon NFIB
Do You Have Religious Issues? Other Employment Problems?
One of the bigger worries in running a small-business enterprise is successfully navigating the many potentials for lawsuits that exist even in the most well-run of companies.
That’s why the continuing education of its members is one of the most-important values in NFIB membership. NFIB is partnering with Bullard Law to give its members an arm’s length from a costly lawsuit.
On October 30 in Portland, you can bring yourself up to speed on the latest legal worries you should be aware of. It’s free, but reservations are required and can be made here. Act now, because seating is limited. To learn more about Bullard Law, click its logo to the right.
Topics to be discussed:
– What to Do When Religious Beliefs Become an Issue in the Workplace
– Fact vs. Fiction: Employers Can Curb FMLA Absences
– Best Practices Based on Recent Court Decisions
– Under Investigation: A Guide to Conducting Workplace Investigations
– Unfair Labor Practices: You Might Be Surprised
– Getting Late: Health Care Reform on the Eve of 2014
Employment and Labor Law Briefing
Hosted by NFIB member business Bullard Law and NFIB/OR
Wednesday, October 30
Registration/Complimentary Full Breakfast
7:15 to 8 a.m.
8 a.m. to Noon
Oregon Convention Center
777 N.E. Martin Luther King, Jr., Blvd.
Parking is complementary.
Disclaimer: Articles featured on Oregon Report are the creation, responsibility and opinion of the authoring individual or organization which is featured at the top of every article.