The 4th Annual Virtue First Awards are just around the corner. Please review the attachments for more information.
So how can you help?
1. Dedicate the evening on your own personal calendar. Be there.
2. Make some nominations for awards. A coach, teacher, youth minister, business, or health care provider. Your nominations are anonymous and all you have to do is email me the person’s name and who they work for. Nominations are now open for these awards. Let’s promote people who are doing great things for kids!
3. Invite others to attend the May 8th event.
4. Print out event flyers and post them or hand them out to people you know.
5. Send the event flyers to your email list.
6. Call your local paper or radio station and let them know about the event.
If you have any questions about the Virtue First Awards, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Disclaimer: Articles featured on Oregon Report are the creation, responsibility and opinion of the authoring individual or organization which is featured at the top of every article.